- Textured greenery combined with string lights for a soft romantic forest feel.
- This combination with mismatched accessories in your patterns of china and glassware gives an organic country feel.
- Still keeping with the latest rustic trend of country accents or a holiday theme wedding.
- Metallic earth tones in dresses, linens and centerpieces are make a beautiful amorous look.
- Colored wedding cakes are in. The dark rich tones creates a nice depth effect.
What’s Trending These Days in 2017 Weddings
Our Gorgeous Venues
The Taylor Pavilion
Discover your dream beach wedding in NJ.Learn More
Gibbs Estate at Suneagles Golf Club
This Tudor style venue offers a prime location in Eatontown, NJLearn More
Surrounded by hundreds of acres of preserved farmland.Learn More
Bonnet Island Estate
Let quaint coastal charm make your big day magical.Learn More