For over 40 years, the team of Merri-Makers chefs, event planners and service personnel have been an essential part of making that special brides’ day their finest memory. With every detail accounted for, including flowers, music, cakes and guest gifts, coupled with creative menus, attentive service and an atmosphere filled with beauty and joy, you may rest assured that all is well with your wonderful day.
So give it some thought; what is your dream wedding?
Is it a barefoot wedding reception on a white sand beach? Do you prefer a mansion on a private island estate or a secluded country estate with overnight accommodations for 26 guests? How about a wedding reception in a stately country club setting with a view that will seduce you and your guests? Or maybe you dream of being married at a beautifully manicured 150-acre park?
If you can dream it, Merri-Makers can help make your wedding reception dreams come true. Call one of our professional wedding planners to share your dreams at 1-732-225-0009.
Our vegetarian options will change by season, but our top menu pick is the Butternut Squash Tortelacci with sage browned butter, roasted Brussel sprouts and shaved parmesan cheese.
Other options include:
- Exotic and domestic mushroom agnolotti blended with fontina and mascarpone cheese finished with roasted shallot and dry sherry cream.
- Spinach and Artichoke Risotto cake finished with white truffle oil and shaved pecorino Romano cheese.
- We have an assortment of vegan options to offer our clients, and some of the most popular are:
- Roasted spaghetti squash
- Grilled vegetable napoleon with house made basil oil and balsamic reduction + rainbow mix micro greens
- Citrus and Chipotle BBQ cauliflower steak with hand cut French fried sweet potato and frizzled onion straws
- Portobello mushroom scallopine in a lemon, caper, and white wine sauce with zucchini noodles.
Gluten free is never a problem and quite common.
We handle nut allergies by limiting our use of them and when they do occur on a menu we call it out on a menu card and discuss it with staff at pre event meeting.
- Day-of Coordination
- Excellent Cuisine and Menu Design
- Day of Logistics
- Peace of Mind and a built-in therapist
- Referrals from past clients
- How they made you feel
- Chef’s Knowledge and Training
- How many years they’ve been catering
Someone that “fits” with your personality. They must understand your vision and be flexible.
Saturday nights in May, June, September and October are the most expensive. Friday nights, there are usually discounts to be had. Saturdays in January are least expensive.
A wedding can cost between $50 – $300 per person depending on menu and service requirements. A simple elegant brunch to a multi-day event.
- How many years are you in business?
- Do you have any past referrals?
- Will you be able to discuss the menu options with the chef?
- Can they customize the menu to suite your specific tastes?
- What are the hidden costs?
- The food is not fresh or cooked on site.
- It’s not restaurant quality.
- A sit down dinner is more expensive than a cocktail reception.
- Having a back yard wedding is less expensive, when in fact it is more expensive, you need to bring in tables chairs, china, flatware, tents, bathrooms.
We are a design caterer, the best food options are the ones that speak to who you are. Our job is to get to who you are and design a menu. We understand that every bride is not the same and menus are designed to suite specific tastes, heritages and seasons. For example a fall bride might like a braised short rib with creamy mushroom polenta. A summer bride may prefer Surf & Turf – Lobster tail, crab cake or shrimp. A winter bride may want pork rib eye or tomahawk steak.
Our Gorgeous Venues
Gibbs Estate at Suneagles Golf Club
This Tudor style venue offers a prime location in Eatontown, NJLearn More
Surrounded by hundreds of acres of preserved farmland.Learn More
Mallard Island Yacht Club
Waterfront views in every direction, attention to detail at every turn.Learn More
The Taylor Pavilion
Discover your dream beach wedding in NJ.Learn More